Instagram is a mobile-based photo-sharing app which is not only fun but a great way to increase your online reach and create content for your Facebook page or other social media platform. This special Kitchen Table Workshop will start at our usual table and we’ll spend time learning about Instagram before moving down to Hillarys Boat Harbour for some live experimentation.
(Email me to sign up)
This 3 hour workshop will include a 1.5-hour coaching session at my kitchen table, covering:
- Setting up your Instagram profile (iPhone or Android)
- The conventions of Instagram – hashtags, mentions, followers, etc.
- Photo fun – how to use Instagram filters, tilt-shift, borders, etc.
- How to share, collate or post your Instagram photos
- How Instagram may help your business or online profile
You will leave this workshop with detailed knowledge of Instagram plus hours of hands-on experience of using Instagram for fun and potentially for promotion. It will also be a morning out with fellow bloggers, small business owners and other interesting people.
This workshop will have a maximum of 6 participants.
Cost: $65pp, payable in advance to secure your place
You will need to bring your fully-charged iPhone or Android phone with you, and it would be best if you are able to download the Instagram app ahead of time – however, WiFi is available if you need.
Email me to sign up.
|Lovingly made with Instagram!|