9.30am - 12 noon
Twitter is fantastic, but at first glance it can look confusing and foreign. This workshop will help you translate the RTs and bit.ly links and see how using Twitter could benefit you and your business.
This 2.5 hour workshop will include:
- Unlocking the lingo of Twitter
- Optimising your Twitter profile
- Finding the right people to follow and building your own following
- What to tweet – content for Twitter
- Making Twitter easy – apps and websites to use (smart phone apps, Hootsuite, etc)
- Creating your own Twitter strategy
Maximum of 3 participants.
Cost: $110pp, payable in advance to secure your place
You’ll get the most out of this course if you’re able to bring a laptop with you plus your username/login for Twitter if you have already signed up. If you have a smartphone, bring it fully charged too so we can look at suitable apps to use. WiFi is available.